The social media team at AWG has made a few changes to the offerings we provide to our retailers. We recently stopped offering profile management for Pinterest. Additionally, we’ve evolved from a one-size-fits-all approach to our Facebook program, to a customized program with tiers that’s designed to better serve our clients.
The four different offerings for AWG retailer Facebook page management are:
- Social Octane: A subscription based program featuring weekly tips, ideas and images for Facebook in an easy-to-post format. We supply the content, you post when you want.
- Ad Posting & Monitoring: Don’t have time to send us content each week? This option is for you. We’ll post your ad on time each week and monitor mentions of your account, contacting you when necessary to answer customer questions. No additional content is included.
- Content Management: Mixing store-supplied content and general information, this option enhances your social media presence. We work with you to make sure content resonates with consumers and draws them into the page and the store. Linking to weekly ad is included.
- Socially Savvy: Want to take your social accounts to the next level? With this option, you get everything mentioned above plus our digital marketing specialists help run promoted posts, geo-targeted advertisements, contests, dynamic campaigns and a variety of other advanced social offerings.
Interested in setting up your own Facebook page or working with AWG on a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account? Learn about social media marketing best practices for working on your own or working with AWG.
Our best practices include:
- Choosing social media channels for your store
- Setting up a new Facebook page
- Building a social media audience
- Growing a social media audience
- Best Practices for the AWG Social Media Program